This van has 109,000 miles, second owner and already has a Ford Bostig inline four engine conversion, done at 97,000 miles. Recently had $12,000 worth of mechanical work to this van at our in-house VW restoration shop Transporter Werks.
New suspension, 15in tire and rims upgrade, brakes upgraded to Audi dual piston brake calipers with 228mm vented rotors for better stopping power. This van also has Recaro seats!
No rust anywhere, super clean and ready to roll out the door today!!
- 1991 VW Westfalia (automatic) with 2.0L Ford Zetec Bostig conversion (2013).
- 109k Miles, 2nd owner, Bostig conversion done at 97k miles.
- Brand new 15″ wheel and tire package.
- Original paint (silver), garage kept.
- Recent work completed: Over $12k in suspension and brake upgrades, new gas tank, new propane tank.
- Audi dual piston brake calipers with 228mm vented rotors for better stopping power.
- RECARO seats, cold AC.
- Fiamma awning.
- Air Conditioning
- Automatic Transmission
- Cruise Control
- Floor Mats
- Ford Conversion
- Power Steering
|Layout / number of cylinders